Terms and Conditions for “WIN A Cruise”
helloworld Riverlink Ipswich
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must collect from The Queensland Times one entry form. The entry form must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted. Entry forms will be published daily from 19/05/2016 to 28/05/2016) and then placed in the barrel located at the Cruise Expo in Riverlink Shopping Centre East Mall on Saturday, 28th May 2016.
Contestants may submit more than one entry but there is only one prize to be won.
2. Prize: helloworld Riverlink Ipswich is proud to offer the winner a 2 berth inside cabin cruise, departing Sydney on Monday, 12th December, 2016. Accommodation is for 2 adults in an Inside cabin. Cabin number is at the discretion of Princess Cruises and helloworld Riverlink Ipswich. Flights & Transfers are not included. A valid Passport or government issued photo identification is required for this cruise and is the winner’s responsibility. Without the necessary identification, local authorities may deny you boarding, prevent you from going ashore, issue a fine or deny the ship entry into the port.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended and is not included in the prize. If you do not purchase travel insurance, you may not be able to recover cancellation charges, medical costs, repatriation and other expenses that may arise if things do not go according to plan. helloworld Riverlink Ipswich will require full name, including title, first name, middle name, surname, gender for each passenger as it appears on their passport or government issued photo identification. This booking is subject to the terms & conditions outlined in the most current Princess Cruises brochure available at the time of this draw. Passengers have to accept Princess Cruises Terms & Conditions as a condition of winning this cruise. The total prize value is approximately $ 2,741.90 including gst. This prize is not valid with any other offer, is not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be taken intact. If not utilised in this time the prize will be forfeited and no extensions will be granted. The winner of the cruise cannot on sell or auction the prize for any monetary benefit. helloworld Riverlink Ipswich reserves the right to revoke the validity of the prize if such an incident occurs. Any alterations to travel plans may incur a re-booking fee. Food, beverages and incidental expenses will be at the expense of the prize winner unless otherwise stated. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Thursday 19 May, 2016 and ends on Saturday 28 May, 2016. Entry deadline is 12.20pm Saturday 28 May, 2016. Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner will be selected by random draw drawn at Riverlink – helloworld Riverlink Ipswich Cruise Expo at 12.30pm on Saturday 28 May, 2016 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published on helloworld Riverlink Ipswich’s Facebook page and in The Queensland Times public notices Tuesday 5 June, 2016. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. The contest winner must avail themselves for a photo by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Redraw: In the event that the winner has not come forward within 2 minutes of the draw being conducted on Saturday 28 May, 2016, the Promoter may conduct such further random draws as are necessary on this date at the same place as the original draw, to select a new winner.
7. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person and ID that includes a photograph may be required. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of the cruise offered as the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
9. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of helloworld Riverlink Ipswich (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement) and will be used only for competition purposes. The entrants contact details may be used by helloworld Riverlink Ipswich for marketing purposes.
Promoter: helloworld Riverlink Ipswich ACN: 124 461 034