TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Queensland Times (QT) – Win a $300 Beauty Treatment
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent Queensland residents to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants must be aged 18 years and over to be eligible to enter.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Ltd, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305;
ABN 94 009 658 244. Telephone number: 07 3817 1828.
- To enter, Contestants must collect and complete the entry form published in the QT Magazine on Saturday November 12, 2016.
- Entry forms must be original newsprint.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web/digital prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- Place the fully completed entry form in an envelope and address to QT- Win a $300 Beauty Treatment; then:
- Deliver to: 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305; or
- Send to: PO Box 260, West Ipswich Qld 4305.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period (see Clause 19).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however there is only one (1) prize to be won.
- One original entry per standard envelope is deemed a valid entry.
- While entry is free, the cost of delivering or posting entries is the responsibility of the contestant.
- One (1) beauty treatment from B-Indulged, retail value $300.00 (inclusive of GST).
- The voucher must be redeemed on any facial or skin treatment only. Services outside skin and facial treatments are not included.
- The winner must collect their prize by 5:00pm AEST January 6, 2017 or the prize will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw (see clause 31).
- This voucher must be used by Friday March 3, 2017 or the voucher will expire. Vouchers cannot be extended or redeemed for cash in part or whole.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $300.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences at 12:01am AEST Saturday November 12, 2016 and closes at 5:00pm AEST Wednesday November 30, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside the promotion period will be deemed invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winner will be selected via a random draw at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld on Thursday December 1, 2016 at 9:00am AEST and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. The winner will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s details will be published in the QT Public Notices on Friday December 2, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the QT office and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm winner’s identity and residency.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be picked by the date specified at clause 14 or the prize will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw (see clause 31).
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- Prizes that remain uncollected will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw. A winner will be drawn randomly from the remaining entries at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, Ipswich Qld 4305 on Monday January 9, 2016 at 12:00pm AEST and the winner contacted immediately by telephone.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
32. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner nor is The Promoter responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen after they have been released to the winner or for delivery via postage or courier.
33. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
34. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
35. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
37. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.