Terms and Conditions
QT Magazine – Father’s Day BBQ Pack Competition
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants who are under the age of 18 years must have parent/legal guardian consent to enter this competition.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Ltd, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305;
ABN 94 009 658 244.
- To enter, Contestants must collect and complete the entry form published in the QT Magazine edition on August 13, 2016.
- Entry Forms must be original.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- Place the fully completed entry form in an envelope and address to QT Magazine - Father’s Day BBQ Pack Competition; then:
- Deliver to: 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305; or
- Send to: PO Box 260, West Ipswich Qld 4305.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period (clause 15).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however, any contestant can only win one (1) prize.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- While entry is free, the cost of delivering or posting entries is the responsibility of contestants.
- There will be three (3) winners. Each winner will receive the following:
- One (1) BBQ Pack consisting of:
- One BeefEater Pizza Stone, RRP $39.95
- One BeefEater 3-piece BBQ Tool Set, RRP $39.95
- One BeefEater Baking Dish and Roast Holder, RRP $ 40.90
- One BeefEater Poultry Roaster, RRP $39.95
- One BeefEater Digital Thermo meter, RRP $49.95
One Feed the Man Meat Cookbook, RRP $35.00
- The total recommended retail value of each prize pack is $245.70 each (inclusive of GST).
- The Total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $737.10 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences at 8:30am on Saturday August 13, 2016 and closes at 5:00pm Friday August 26, 2016 (‘Promotion Period). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winners will be selected in a random draw at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld at 10:00am Monday August 29, 2016 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be published in the QT newspaper on Tuesday August 30, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person from the QT office and Government issued Photo ID is required.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be collected within 90 days of the draw date. Prizes that remain uncollected after 90 days will be entered into an uncollected prize redraw as per these terms and conditions and winners drawn randomly. Redraw winners will be contacted by telephone.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
27. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
28. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
30. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
32. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.