Terms and Conditions – Play Doh Pack and Mat Giveaway
1. The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Ltd, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305.
ABN 94 009 658 244.
2. Readers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this giveaway, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
4. To obtain a Play Doh Pack and Mat, QT Readers must collect an original Play Doh token published in the QT newspapers from Wednesday June 28, 2017 to Friday July 7, 2017, then present the original token at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 43065 to collect their Play Doh Pack.
5. Children aged under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to collect their pack on their behalf. Packs will not be provided to minors aged under 18 years of age who are unaccompanied.
6. One (1) token equals one (1) Play Doh Pack. To redeem more than one pack, readers must present more than one original token. The number of tokens will determine the number of packs received.
7. There are 10 packs available for redemption each day of the giveaway. Once these 10 packs have been exhausted, there will be no further packs released for that day.
8. Immediate family of employees and contractors of the Promoter will be unable to redeem packs. This includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
9. Tokens must be original. Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or any other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
Play Doh Pack and Mat Giveaway
10. The details of how to redeem a Play Doh Pack and Mat are published in the QT newspaper each of the following days, June 28, 2017 to July 7, 2017 at 12:00pm AEST (excluding Sundays) where readers can locate a token to present to the AQT for redemption of a Play Doh Pack and Mat.
12. There are 10 Packs available for redemption per day. Once the 10 Packs have been redeemed, there will be no more packs released for that day.
13. Each Pack is valued at RRP $21.50 each (incl. of GST).
14. Total number of packs available throughout the giveaway period is 70 packs. Once all 70 packs are redeemed, there will be no further packs released.
15. Recommended Retail Price (RRP) is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these Terms and Conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in pass value between now and the ultimate pass redemption date.
Number of Tokens for Redemption
16. Readers may present as many original tokens as they like, however, there are only 10 packs available per day throughout the promotion.
Further Terms and Conditions
17. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this giveaway if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this giveaway.
18. If for any reason this giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
19. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the giveaway on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter
may in its absolute discretion cancel the giveaway and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All readers who present tokens and provide their details for the purposes of collecting the giveaway, provide details for the purposes of the collection of the giveaway. The information they provide becomes and remains the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
- We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may also share your information with our related companies and any of us may be in contact for those purposes (including email and SMS).
- Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise required by law.
- Further information on how we handle personal information, how you can complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, how we deal with a complaint of that nature, how you can access or seek correction of your personal information and our contact details can be located at www.apnarm.com.au/privacy
- To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion for marketing purposes.
- If you wish to opt out of sharing information with other companies, you can do this by writing to the Promoter at the address shown at Clause 1.