Terms and Conditions: Queensland Times (QT) – Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie
By entering this competition, contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants under the age of 18 years must have parent/legal guardian consent to enter this competition. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
1. Method of entry: To enter, contestants must collect from the QT, the entry form published between November 14, 2015 and November 27, 2015.
The entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
The entry form must be completed and placed in an envelope marked QT – Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie; then
- Send to: PO Box 260, Ipswich, QLD 4305; or
- Deliver to: the QT reception desk, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich, QLD 4305 (so it is received before the closing time/date).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- 1 of 60 family passes (each pass for 2 adults, 2 children) to attend the preview screening of the Movie: Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie.
- The preview screening will take place at Limelight Cinema, at 10:00am (AEST) Sunday December 6, 2015.
- Prizes must be collected by 12:00pm (AEST) Thursday December 3, 2015. Prizes not collected at this time will be placed in an uncollected prize redraw.
- Retail value of each family pass is $55.00.
- Total maximum retail value of the prizes in this competition is $3,300.00 (incl. of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 8.30am on Saturday November 14, 2015 and closes at 10:00am (AEST) on Friday November 27, 2015 (closing time/date). Entries received after the closing time/date will be deemed as invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich at 10:05am on Friday November 27, 2015. Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be published in the QT Public Notices on Monday November 30, 2015. All contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued photo ID is required. Parents/Guardians must accompany children under 16 years of age to collect prizes. Any winner must complete a Release Form to confirm rightful collection of their prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
7. Redraw of Uncollected prizes: For all remaining uncollected prizes in this competition, a random redraw will take place at 12:05pm (AEST) on Thursday December 3, 2015. Redraw winners will be contacted by telephone.
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: Queensland Times Pty Ltd; 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305;
ACN: 009 658 244