Toddler gets stuck in sink

A TWO-year-old from Pittsworth learnt the hard way that you should not put your finger in small holes.

The girl got a finger stuck in the kitchen sink just after 10.30am yesterday.

A Queensland Fire and Rescue Service crew attended the house and requested the help of a local plumber who removed the sink from the wall.

The young girl was taken to Toowoomba Hospital while still attached to the kitchen sink.

It was finally removed at 12.14pm.



New $150 vouchers for parents

premium_icon New $150 vouchers for parents

Parents will be able to apply for new $150 vouchers to help with children’s sport...

Upbeat Eagles inject new life into premiership bid

premium_icon Upbeat Eagles inject new life into premiership bid

A competition restart, rising youth and inspired leader has Ipswich primed to kick...

Shameful stat lays bare child safety crisis

premium_icon Shameful stat lays bare child safety crisis

It’s the stark figure that sheds a light of shame on Queensland’s child safety...