Ten signs you’re a good sporting teammate
Check out this list provided by Hancocks Brothers hockey supporter Lysa White, who found it on the internet.
10. You're willing to play any role that helps the team.
9. You would rather score less and win than score a lot and lose.
8. When your team scores, the first people you congratulate are your teammates.
7. You love practice as much as you love games.
6. You respect your opponents but don't fear them.
5. You listen, are coachable and respect your coaches and officials.
4. You are quick to pick up a teammate who is having a bad day.
3. You help younger teammates who have less experience.
2. You learn and grow from your own mistakes, as well as others.
1. You're confident but not arrogant.
If you find a quirky list about sport, email it to: email@example.com