Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 



Ambulance in multi-vehicle crash at major hwy intersection

Ambulance in multi-vehicle crash at major hwy intersection

Emergency services have been called to a reported four car crash

How taskforce will investigate 'Swanbank stink'

premium_icon How taskforce will investigate 'Swanbank stink'

The Odour busters team moved into Redbank Plains office today

'There will be a fatal': Leon's warning about notorious road

premium_icon 'There will be a fatal': Leon's warning about notorious road

But the 73-year-old is starting to run out of patience

Local Partners