Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



A day just for the blokes

Richard Kreft (left) and Kamal Jayawardene (right) of Centacare with Ross Anderson and Merv Greenhill at an event to celebrate International Men's Day at Sacred Heart Parish Hall.

Men's health in the spotlight

We need a Celtic festival

TRADITIONS: The Ipswich Thistle Pipe Band, one of the oldest pipe bands in the country featuring, from left, Peter Thomson, Tim Caldwell, Don MacSween and Alwyn Clarke.

It could be a great drawcard, bringing thousands into our city

Train driver's miracle escape

TIMES PAST: Engine A12 Class, Built by Baldwin Engineering Co., Philadelphia.

The roof on the paymasters carriage was telescoped by another

Local Partners