A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



Thief traded in stolen Lego online

premium_icon Thief traded in stolen Lego online

Man admits to multiple counts of theft relating to stolen Lego blocks

Students aren’t the only ones learning at new school

premium_icon Students aren’t the only ones learning at new school

The school has welcomed 304 students in its first year.

Investigations into sacked councillors could be ‘revisited’

premium_icon Investigations into sacked councillors could be ‘revisited’

The OIA started 460 investigations across the state.