Female rider injured as motorcycle and ute collide
TWO people have been transported to Bundaberg Hospital following a crash on the Isis Hwy at Kensington this morning.
Emergency crews were called the scene at about 8.30am after a motorcycle and ute collided at the Crook St intersection.
The female rider of the motorcycle is believed to have suffered a suspected broken pelvis, arm and leg.
Police investigations are still continuing into the cause of the crash.
- Two charged with murder, rape in McCulkin case
- Teen, 15, left in critical condition after gang rape
- Australian commandos given go-ahead to fight in Iraq
- Man killed after being hit by a ute
- Who will be crowned the 2014 X Factor winner?
- Parents of Aussie children killed in MH17 talk of 'ongoing hell'
- Anti-ISIS fighters accused of executing 15-year-old boy
- Grandmother starves to death to escape anti-euthanasia laws
- Rogue roo attacks child