Man suffers electric shock in late-night cleaning incident

A SPOT of late night cleaning turned dangerous for a South Burnett man after he suffered an electric shock.

Queensland Ambulance paramedics were called to a Kingaroy home about 10.14pm with reports a man in his early 40s had suffered an electric shock.

Paramedics report the man had been cleaning when the incident occurred.

He was taken by ambulance to the Kingaroy Hospital in a stable condition.



FULL LIST: Business stars line up for glittering awards

premium_icon FULL LIST: Business stars line up for glittering awards

Springfield Chamber of Commerce at a gala event at Brookwater

Bizarre interstate parking ticket mix-up

premium_icon Bizarre interstate parking ticket mix-up

A Victorian council has been issuing parking tickets ICC's ABN

Businesses desperate for hope while redevelopment completed

premium_icon Businesses desperate for hope while redevelopment completed

As a CBD stalwart for over 30 years, Teresa Pearce has seen it all.