‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.



Why Ipswich's QBL hopes have risen over Easter

premium_icon Why Ipswich's QBL hopes have risen over Easter

Force team receives boost with return of key duo

ACCC warns: Don't buy from Viagogo

premium_icon ACCC warns: Don't buy from Viagogo

The ticket reseller has been found guilty

Supermarket giant helps farmers drought-proof operations

premium_icon Supermarket giant helps farmers drought-proof operations

Crust family welcome Coles generosity