A man sustained burns to his upper-body after a gas bottle caught fire at a Redbank Plains home on Saturday.
A man sustained burns to his upper-body after a gas bottle caught fire at a Redbank Plains home on Saturday.

Man hospitalised with burns after gas bottle ignites

A MAN has suffered burns to his upper-body after a gas bottle reportedly caught fire at Redbank Plains.

The frightening incident occurred at a private residence just before 7pm on Saturday evening.

Paramedics treated the man for burns to both his arms.

He was taken to Ipswich Hospital in a stable condition.

It is unclear at this time how the gas bottled first caught alight.



‘Ipswich missed out’: Albo blasts budget during Show visit

Premium Content ‘Ipswich missed out’: Albo blasts budget during Show visit

Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese visited the Ipswich Show on opening day

LISTEN: School bus crash horror ‘could’ve been much worse’

Premium Content LISTEN: School bus crash horror ‘could’ve been much worse’

One woman dead and 16 kids injured after school bus crash

WATCH: CCTV footage of prison brawl played to court

Premium Content WATCH: CCTV footage of prison brawl played to court

CCTV footage of prison brawl played to Toowoomba court