GAS BURNS: A male was injured at 8.27pm when the bottle ignited and he suffered burns to his back, chest, arm and face.
GAS BURNS: A male was injured at 8.27pm when the bottle ignited and he suffered burns to his back, chest, arm and face.

Man covered in burns after gas bottle explodes

CRITICAL care paramedics were called to a house in Coominya last night after a gas bottle burst into flames.

A male was injured at 8.27pm when the bottle ignited and he suffered burns to his back, chest, arm and face.

The man was taken to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.

Queensland Ambulance Service reported the man was in a stable condition at the time.



Making baby dream affordable reality with new video service

premium_icon Making baby dream affordable reality with new video service

The business is trying to make IVF an affordable reality.

Jo-Ann’s right hand man throws hat into the ring

premium_icon Jo-Ann’s right hand man throws hat into the ring

A longstanding electorate officer has already put his hand up for Labor...

Severe drought and bushfires ravages Esk farm

premium_icon Severe drought and bushfires ravages Esk farm

Struggling farmer thanks those who came to help during the crisis