Ipswich trains suspended
THE train line between Ipswich and Rosewood has been suspended due to flooding in the area.
Alternative bus services are also unavailable as roads in the area are closed by emergency services.
The train closure comes after police warned that the Ipswich Motorway may be closed this afternoon as both directions of travel experience flooding.
Ipswich and the Lockyer Valley are both on alert for flooding.
To check if your street is prone to flooding please check this guide to inundation.
Current events, geography, history, trivia ... Test your knowledge with our daily quiz.
- What are you most likely to find on a traditional Italian pizza marinara?
- Who claimed the Prime Minister dyes his hair on Parliament's opening day this year?
- Which star is wearing Mickey Mouse ears on the cover of the latest 'Paper' magazine?
- What star sign would you be if your birthday was today?
- How many people died in the 1972 Andes flight disaster (the crash that the 1993 film 'Alive' was based on)?
- What denomination is the coloured coin that will be released next month to mark the centenary of the Anzac landings on the Gallipoli Peninsula?
- What percentage of protagonists were women in the top films at the box office in 2014?
- What colour are pure bred Lakeland Herdwick lambs when they are born?
- Which singer released the 1989 hit 'I Won't Back Down' (which has been said to resemble Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me')?
- Authorities from which country have suspended football league matches indefinitely after at least 22 fans were killed in clashes with police at a stadium?
- What type of animal is a cockchafer?
- Who does cricketer Chris Gayle play for?
- Did the ornithopod dinosaur eat meat?
- Which star flashed their backside on the red carpet at this year's Grammy Awards?
- With regard to eye colour, which gene is the recessive gene?
- Your Results
Want to show your friends how smart you are? Email them your results and see if they can do better!