Hey Ipswich! Get 15 of the best kids books with the paper!
THEY'RE some of the most loved children's books in Australia….. and your family is about to be offered them in a ridiculously good deal.
You'll even get the first book, Possum Magic, free tomorrow when you buy The Sunday Mail. Possum Magic comes with a free collector's case, somewhere to store the other 14 books we'll be offering readers for just $2.30 each over the next fortnight.
It's all part of our Great Australian Storybook promotion that kicks off tomorrow.
The titles available over the next two weeks make up the heart and soul of children's book sections in all good book stores.
But buy this paper, and our sister Sunday title, over the next fortnight and you'll get them at a bargain $2.30.
Reading is vital for a child's development so it's a great fit for our company to be helping you plant the reading seed with the children dearest to you.
Possum Magic, Waltzing Matilda, Pig the Pug and more are all on offer in our Great Australian Storybook Collection - with the newspaper every day.
Remember, grab The Sunday Mail tomorrow for a FREE copy of Possum Magic and a collector's case. From next week, grab the QT every day and The Sunday Mail on Sundays.
Here are the 15 books to collect:
- Sunday 23 July - Possum Magic + Collector's Case (The Sunday Mail)
- Monday 24 July - The Wonky Donkey (QT)
- Tuesday 25 July - Piranha's Don't Eat Bananas (QT)
- Wednesday 26 July - Time for Bed (QT)
- Thursday 27 July - I Went Walking (QT)
- Friday 28 July - Wilfred Gordon McDonald Partridge (QT)
- Saturday 29 July - Pig the Pug (QT)
- Sunday 30 July - The Very Cranky Bear (The Sunday Mail)
- Monday 31 July - There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Mozzie (QT)
- Tuesday 1 August - This & That (QT)
- Wednesday 2 August - Tales from the Gum Tree (QT)
- Thursday 3 August - The Magic Hat (QT)
- Friday 4 August - Pig the Fibber (QT)
- Saturday 5 August - Waltzing Matilda (QT)
- Sunday 6 August - Wombat Stew (The Sunday Mail)
Collect your books from participating newsagencies, Woolworths and IGAs. For more information, head HERE.