Boy in hospital after house fire

A 12-YEAR-OLD boy was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation following a house fire in Booval overnight.

The fire caused minor damage to a room in a house at Green St, after starting about 8.50pm Sunday.

The incident is not being treated as suspicious.



PM considers calls for veteran suicide royal commission

premium_icon PM considers calls for veteran suicide royal commission

Member for Blair Shayne Neumann said with 6000 people leaving the military every...

LAST DAYS: $5 a month for the stories that matter

LAST DAYS: $5 a month for the stories that matter

Great deal to give you access to our best journalism and rewards.

Local business achieves big accolade at national awards

premium_icon Local business achieves big accolade at national awards

Quest Ipswich was awarded this year’s top franchise business at an awards ceremony...