TERMS & CONDITIONS
BIRCH CARROLL & COYLE CINEMAS IPSWICH – DISNEY’S MUPPETS MOST WANTED Movie Preview Competition
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must fill in an entry form. Contestants may enter as many times as they like.
2. Prizes: All entrants have the chance to win a double pass to see the movie MUPPETS MOST WANTED at the special preview screening on Sunday April 6 2014, 10.30am at Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinemas Ipswich. This prize can not be redeemed for cash.
Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Tickets must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. Profiteering from the tickets is a breach of supply and action may be taken if misused. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
Each person is required to donate and Easter Egg or Easter Bunny to the appeal on entry to the cinema. If no donation is made, entry may be refused.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences Friday March 7, 2014 and close and draw is 10am on Thursday March 27, 2014. Entries received after the Closure Time will not be eligible.
4. Eligibility limitations:
- employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The winning contestants will be selected by random draw and the Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners’ names will be published in The Queensland Times public notices on Friday March 28, 2014 and Saturday March 30, 2014. The newspaper must be notified with the name, address and phone number of the replacement. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person by 4pm on Friday April 4, 2014 or they become the property of the QT. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize and to be available on the day for acceptance of the prize.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
8. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be used only for competition purposes. Under the Privacy Act the names and addresses of all entrants in this competition will not be shared or distributed to other parties unless specified.
Promoter: The Queensland Times ACN: 009658244