121 Creative Circular Quay provides a range of creative services to clients in the heart of Sydney's CBD. We provide branding, signage, print material, websites and support materials for the city's financial institutions. We believe there’s no limit for creativity and we’re always looking for something different to impress people. 121 Creative Circular Quay has always been flexible with clients’ needs, independent of their size and conscious of their impending deadlines.
Each project moves through 5 clear stages:
1. Brief and consultation – You tell us what you need and we work with you to hone your thoughts into a working design brief that ensures we’re all on the same page.
2. Concept creation – This is where we take the brief, sit on bean bags, play football (we wish!) and then come up with a range of really great ideas for you to choose from.
3. Design development – Once you’ve chosen an idea, we work it up with you, across all the pieces you need for your project.
4. Feedback and proofing – As the pieces come together, we’ll talk with you to ensure we’re on-brief and get your approvals at each draft stage.
5. Design delivery – We’ll work with you to get your message out to the intended recipient, then help you measure the effectiveness of the project outcome and most importantly learn from the whole process to ensure that each new brief is met more successfully than the last.