This stunning property is one that should be on your list to view.
Perched high on the topside of the street in the much sought after suburb of Sovereign Pocket Deebing Heights which is one of the fastest growing areas in Queensland, offering close access to the Yamanto Shopping Centre with Woolworths and Taverns plus Aldi and the new Coles and Kmart shopping centre under construction. Easy access to Springfield via the Centenary Highway, and to Brisbane via the Cunningham Highway for the commuter, as well as to the RAAF Base. The area is serviced by the new Deebing Heights School and soon to be opening Deebing Heights Early Learning Centre.
Minutes to Ipswich CBD, Hospital, Riverlink, train station and private schools.
To truly appreciate the size and the quality of this home you really need to come inside and be amazed.
- Four generous sized bedrooms with ducted air conditioning, robes and ceiling fans
- King size bedroom with double door entry and an expansive walk-in robe
- Classy Ensuite with extra-large shower, double vanity and w/c
- Stylish main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity
- You will be amazed at the design of the open plan living of the property
- Spacious foyer with internal censor lights
- The focal point of the home would have to be the stunning chef designed kitchen with stainless steel 5 burner gas 900mm stove
- Along with under bench microwave, dishwasher and large double door pantry
- Ceasar stone bench tops flow throughout the kitchen and an abundance of cupboard space
- Open plan formal lounge room and large dining area with access to the side yard through triple stacker sliding doors
- The kids don't miss out as they have their very own rumpus/games room adjacent to their bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout. Large internal laundry
- Enjoy movie nights with the family in your media room which has access to the entertainment area
- Extended roof line entertainment area, entertain your family and friends. Overlooking your saltwater in ground pool area with a water feature
- Fully landscape and fenced along with garden shed with power
- Side yard access with room for a caravan or boat
- Double lock up garage. Large laundry area
- Steel frame Metricon home with 1.5 kw solar panels, solar hot water, security screens and water tank
This is a stunning property located in a great suburb in a quiet street so that should at least tick off at least three of your wants in a property the rest you will have to come along and see for yourself. If you would like a private viewing of this property please feel free to give me a call to book one in.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, accuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective Buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.