Located near the heart of Ipswich, this stunningly renovated character home with grand street presence has fantastic potential to serve as either a business of gorgeous family home. Set on 799m and Zoned Character Mixed use, this property perfectly blends potential, convenience and appeal. You will immediately recognise the opportunity this property affords, as the position and exposure to local traffic is exceptional!
Fully renovated to and exceptional Level, immaculate attention to detail, with sophisticated and refined taste. The endearing faade and fresh bright living spaces of this early 1900's Queenslander make for a lovely place to call home; having successfully integrated traditional features such as stunning ornate ceilings, and VJ walls with modern conveniences including A/C, and skylights to fill the home with natural light. With quality high-end finishes throughout , this home proudly sits in a prominent position, a stone throw from the Ipswich CBD, the University, Hospitals, and Limestone park.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Zoned Character Mixed Use (CMU06), which includes use as a home or for professional office
- The front entry opens up to the spacious study, perfect for a home office or waiting foyer
- Fully renovated to the highest level
- Open-plan living perfectly integrates kitchen and dining areas, with a light and airy feel
- Gorgeous, ornamental ceilings and roses with impressive picture railings
- Luxury kitchen with Ceaserstone benches, ample storage and pantry space
- Butlers pantry/European style laundry upstairs and updated laundry facilities also located downstairs
- New 6 burner stainless steel gas cooktop with electric oven and external exhaust
- Stunning Casement windows throughout capture natural light and breezes.
- Modern skylights flood the kitchen with natural light
- Kitchen leads out to the side entertaining deck
- Three generously sized bedrooms with air-conditioning and beautiful leadlight glass doors and windows
- Third bedroom boasts top of the range skylight with electric self closing rain sensor and block out blind
- Bathroom oozes luxury with its designer bathtub, LED backlit mirror, hand made custom tiles and in wall cistern toilet
- Beautiful polished hoop pine floors, high ceilings and VJ walls throughout
- Security screens on all doors with triple lock mechanism
- New electrical wiring, new switchboard and new plumbing
- Downstairs toilet
- New concrete driveway leading to carport
- Concrete slab underneath
- Fully fenced 799m2 block with new 6 foot fence around the perimeter, plus electric front gate for security and privacy
APPROPRIATE USES FOR CMU06 AS PER ICC PLANNING SCHEME:
- Small Scale Professional Offices
- Small Scale accommodation, including BandB and Boutique motel
- Appropriately designed low or medium density housing, including student accommodation
- Art and craft Establishments
- Eating Establishments and Boutique Shopping
BENEFITS OF THIS FANTASTIC LOCATION INCLUDE*:
- 650m to University of Southern Queensland and Ipswich Showgrounds
- 700m to Ipswich Hospital/Medical Precinct
- 550m to Limestone Park
- 2 mins to Bremer High
- 3 mins to Ipswich Central State School
- 5 mins to Ipswich CBD and Train
- 50m to bus stop
- Fantastic highway access.
Call for an inspection today - You won't want to miss this opportunity!