The time has come and the owner is moving on to the next stage of their exciting lives and they have decide to sell their family home. Whether you are the first home buyer, Investor or somebody who is looking to downsize this a property worth viewing.
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Raceview, with in walking distance to both private and public schools, parks, local shops, tavern and more. Also in close proximity to Booval Fair and Winston Glades Shopping Centres, East Ipswich train Station, Hospital, University as well as highway access - you'll love the convenience of this central location. If you like a coffee or dining out then you can't go past The Top of Town restaurant and coffee shop precinct.
* The practical layout combine with the comfortable design of the house means you and your family will cherish the attributes the owners have added
* Large main bedroom with comes air conditioning, wardrobes and timber blinds.
* The other two bedrooms are quite spacious one with air conditioning and both have polished timber floors and built ins
* Main bathroom has been renovated to a high standard with walk in shower, bath and privacy w/c along with stylish vanity unit
* Practical kitchen with wall oven, electric cooktop, plenty of cupboard space and bench space and air conditioning
* Spacious dining area is adjacent to the kitchen
* Roomy lounge room with ceiling fan, timber blinds and timber polished floors.
* Front veranda where you can sit back and enjoy your morning coffee
* Full fenced 670m2 block with side yard access there is plenty of room in the rear yard to build a shed or put in a pool of course it would have to be subject to Ipswich City Council Approval
* Single carport with drive through access to the rear yard. Garden shed for your yard maintenance equipment
* Rental appraised $315-$305pw
Overall this is a must inspect property with all the property has to offer and being well maintained homes like this don't last long. For your private viewing of the property please feel free to give me a call to book your inspection times.