This stunning Queenslander style home is a fantastic opportunity to rent a home in a very quiet area offering a design to suit the hot summer months with high ceilings, light airy living areas and air conditioning throughout.
* Gleaming polished hardwood floors
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
* Air conditioning to the living area + master bedroom and 2nd bedroom
* Lovely front deck
* Huge rear entertaining deck
* Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Timber blinds throughout
* 2nd toilet downstairs
* Large living areas with high ceilings
* Double lock-up garage + plenty of storage space under the house which is lockable.
* Fully fenced yard with manicured gardens
Please note that our office does not conduct open homes or private inspections on the weekend or after hours. If you are unable to attend the times scheduled or offered, you may have a friend or family member attend on your behalf. In the meantime, please have a drive past the property to ensure location and style of property is what you are looking for and take note of the availability date.
Please note we are requesting applications prior to viewing on all properties at this time.
If you are interested in obtaining an application form for a property please select the following link to download a copy or you may collect a paper copy from our office at 2 Ash Street, Yamanto (across from the Red Rooster) We are now accepting applications via 1form online with the code RWPM01
Printable Office Application - https://ipswich.realway.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/application.pdf (simply cut and paste the link in any internet web browser)
As a courtesy with the Covid-19 pandemic we do have to ask, are you able to confirm if anyone the Agent will be meeting at the inspection is the subject of a quarantine order' by a health authority or a self-isolation/self-quarantine scenario, please advise the agent prior to appointment.