This home may be considered a 2 bedroom home, but it can easily be restored back to its original 3 bedroom status. Located in one of the best streets in the suburb, which is predominantly owner occupied, this sought after area is within walking distance to Raceview Primary School, Bethany Private School, bus and much more.
- This solid brick home has been in the same family since originally built
- Originally a 3 bedroom home, the owners have transformed the front bedroom into a study/office, but you could restore it back to a bedroom if you preferred
- Large home with plenty of potential here to renovate and add some good capital growth
- Or you can move straight in now and update the house later on
- Backing onto a peaceful outlook behind and with plenty of established trees for privacy, including an orange tree
- The upper level offers an air conditioned living and dining space, positioned off the kitchen, along with front verandah featuring views and breezes
- Lovely kitchen is quite functional and has been updated over the years to include overhead cupboards
- The 2 bedrooms are very generous in size and the main has built in robes
- Home office or study (which could be converted back to a bedroom if needed)
- Bathroom with bathtub and the toilet is separate
- Timber floorboards are underneath the existing floor coverings
- Ceiling fans and security screens to some windows
- Internal stairs lead to the lower level
- Downstairs consists of the laundry and a large multi-purpose space to use as you wish
- There's also two car lock up accommodation underneath, one side is remote
- The tool shed is a great size for the home handy man, plus there's also a garden shed
- Good sized covered outdoor entertaining area is paved, with a bricked in barbecue and fans
- You'll also find plenty of yard space in the fully fenced 688m2 block
- Located in such a handy location - walk to schools, bus, day care, gym and more
Fantastic location, positioned in the middle of it all in the ever popular suburb of Raceview. Walk to Raceview Public School and Bethany Private School, bus transport and day care. In such close proximity to local shops, University, Ipswich CBD, Shopping Centres, Gym and Tavern. There's easy access to the Cunningham Highway, Ripley and the RAAF Base - you'll love the convenience of this central location.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, accuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective Buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.