Check your wishlist, this one has the lot!
This 1970's chamferboard home offers upstairs living and downstairs entertaining. The home is ready for you to move into with 3 spacious bedrooms and living upstairs, then entertain to your hearts content downstairs in this beautifully presented rumpus/games room area flowing out to your new inground pool and spa! For convenience a second toilet has been built in the laundry room. Being a corner allotment of 558 sq metres, there is double side gates for access if you want to park a boat or caravan.
There are so many extras with this home like ...
- New inground pool and spa
- Side access for the caravan or boat
- Freshly tiled front patio
- Rear deck with shade sail
- New back staircase
- Freshly painted throughout
- Ceiling fan lights to all bedrooms
- New "day and night" blinds to all bedrooms
- New slimline venetians to the dining and kitchen area
- New light fittings in lounge, dining and kitchen
- NBN ready
- Established gardens - freshly mulched
- Double carport
- Fully fenced
It's in a great location with the local bus stop across the road for the 503 bus, which will take you to Booval Fair, Booval train station, Tafe, Riverlink and Ipswich and St Andrews hospitals. Raceview State School is just around the corner and down the road a little further is Bethany Lutheran School. You can even walk to the local shops across the road and Brothers Rugby League Club.
Opportunities like this don't come along every day. Make it a must inspect today! Please call or text your Local and Exclusive Agent Matt Ireland to arrange your inspection,
, or email email@example.com.
If this isn't exactly what you are looking for, then follow my Facebook page for other listings or let me know what you are after.