A rare opportunity to own this cosy renovated bungalow in a prestige location.
This fully renovated 3 bed, 2 bath Bungalow is in one of Ipswich's best suburbs and is now on the market. The polished wooden floors and VJ walls are a nod to this early 1900s home, with modern conveniences of air conditioning, solar power, a second bathroom and creative styling bringing it into the 21st Century. This 809m2 block features an expansive backyard for kids or the possibility of a pool and a good size deck for entertaining, fitted with two outdoor roller blinds. The 9m x 6m shed comfortably houses 2 vehicles with space for storage or a home office. You can walk to transport, CBD, private schools and day cares. This one has it all!
- Good size master with newly added ensuite, hidden behind mirrored sliding doors, which also house the built-in wardrobe
- Kitchen features Ilve 900mm stove, gas hob and range hood, Smeg dishwasher, island bench, front apron sink, plumbing for fridge and Blum soft close drawers
- Polished timber floors
- Open plan living off the kitchen
- The renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and claw foot bath add to the charm of this bungalow
- Concealed laundry
- Full height built in wardrobes in all bedrooms and linen cupboard to maximise storage
- Two new Mitsubishi air conditioners (living and main bedroom) 7.1KW and 2.5KW
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Bifold doors flow from the living area to the rear covered deck
- Electric sliding gate at the front for easy vehicle access and security
- Custom block out roller blinds and new window locks have been fitted throughout
- LED down lights and pendant lighting throughout the home
- Instantaneous hot water service
- 5kw solar
- Fully landscaped yard with turf and low maintenance gardens
The home has been re-stumped, re-wired and re-plumbed with insulated ceilings. It is close to all amenities, within minutes' walk to Thomas Street Rail Station. A short drive to both Brassall Shopping Centre and Riverlink, walking distance to Day Care centre, primary school and high schools, both Private and Public. Ipswich CBD is a 5 minute drive, and Brisbane just 30 minutes away.
Floor plan: https://www.au.open2view.com/properties/651081/tour#floorplan
Opportunities like this don't come along every day. Take the time and think about the work involved in renovating a home - it is all done for you to move in and enjoy. Make it a must inspect today!
Please call or text your Local and Exclusive Agent Matt Ireland to arrange your inspection, 0404 546... , or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this isn't exactly what you are looking for, then follow my Facebook page for other listings or let me know what you are after.