Located just a few minutes from the lovely township of Harrisville, you will find this truly appealing 5 acre property with so much potential. Whether it be a hobby farm, weekender or lifestyle change, there is so much on offer here. If you're looking for ample space and 360 degree views then an inspection is a must!
Consisting of a two bedroom residence, only 3 years old and initially with a granny flat in mind, the owners were planning on building a second dwelling but now circumstances have changed and this fantastic opportunity is now yours!
There's also a garage with carport, 3 phase power, 2 x 22,500 litre water tank storage, fully equipped bore which has underground pipes to the rear of the property which irrigates the crops and supplies water to the other 4 yards with laneway system. Ideal for calves/sheep/goats. Good quality fencing throughout with covered area for storing hay and feed.
- Fully insulated house with 2 carpeted bedrooms, fans and WIR, sliding door access from the master and built-in USB ports
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with integrated dishwasher, stainless steel 900mm gas cooktop oven with rangehood and breakfast bar
- Gorgeous stone bath and separate shower
- Ducted A/C, crim safe on all screens, quality blinds and curtains throughout
- Concrete paving around the house with good size covered entertainment area with fire pit area, newly planted fruit trees and gorgeous views
- Shed with carport (7.6m x 7.6m x 2.4m plus 3m carport)
- 3 phase power connected to the house
This 5 quality acres consists of 1 block for growing crops, 4 smaller yards for stock, plus the house yard.Fully equipped bore with underground irrigation and ample outlets, 2 x 22,500L water tanks, fully fenced boundary, views to Mt Walker, Mt Flinders and Cunningham's Gap.
Some of the great features of Harrisville include two hotels, general store, post office, mechanic, hairdresser, caf, giftware store, primary school and playgrounds.
Only a few minutes to Cunningham Hwy, 20 minutes to Amberley RAAF Base, 25 minutes to Yamanto and 1 hr to Brisbane.
If you are in the market for this type of property, please do not hesitate as this is a very exciting opportunity and will attract a lot of interest, call/text/email Local and Exclusive Agent Ricky Quinn to arrange a viewing 0418 756... , firstname.lastname@example.org