Find something curious…
With loads of character and charm, this brick home has an abundance of features to offer. Situated in a quite family friendly neighbourhood of Highfields, with convenient access to local shops, transport and in the Highfields State School catchment.
Inside is open, light and spacious, tiled floors, a modern kitchen, fitted with quality stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.
Four spacious carpeted bedrooms featuring large built in robes, serviced by an en-suite and bathroom, with modern vanity and separate bath.
A fully fenced yard can be enjoyed all year round with a covered alfresco area, as well as all yard and garden maintenance included.
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins, 2 with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with en-suite including his and her vanity and walk in robe.
- Bathroom has separate shower and bath with additional laundry chute
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and walk in pantry
- Large tiled living and dining room with wood fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Separate lounge room with added rumpus
- Separate study room
- Large covered patio
- Large electric garage with workbenches and storage room
- Double car port
- Fully fenced backyard
- 3,154 m block
- Garden shed
- Lawn and garden maintenance included
- Solar panels
- Close to transport, schools, shops
To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. Our preferred method of applying for a property is via 1 Form. Please note that your application form won't be able to be processed unless all supporting documents are attached. We look forward to helping you find your new home!