Find something curious…
A fully renovated three bedroom home in Raceview close to schools, parks and transport with absolutely nothing to do as this home has been fully renovated throughout - new kitchen, bathroom, light fittings, paint and flooring. Even newly laid pipes for the storm water!
First home buyers - Great home for someone wanting to enter the property market or a young family wanting to get off the renting merry go round. This home features three good sized bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans. The generous sized, light and airy living room is serviced by a split system air-conditioning to deal with the heat of summer. A big draw card of this home is the large fully fenced back yard perfect for kids to get outside and play. Or maybe you want to add a patio at the back- there is plenty of room. There is also potential to convert the carport so you can drive through to the back yard.
Downsizers - Spoil yourself with a newly renovated home. This three bedroom brick home requires little maintenance - perfect for if you want to spend your time and money on the finer things in life now the kids have moved out and you have more "me" time.
Investors - This property is located in an owner occupied pocket in the ever popular suburb of Raceview with an average 2% current vacancy rate. Close to schools, parks, shops and transport this property has the potential to return $320/week and appeals with its deprecation potential.
- 3 spacious, freshly carpeted bedrooms with built-ins and fans
- Generous lounge room, light and breezy
- Brand new kitchen with all new appliances, ample bench space and storage
- Modern bathroom in tasteful colour scheme with floor to ceiling tiles and stylish wall cavity
- Front and rear outdoor sitting areas
- Over-sized laundry
- Fully fenced yard, landscaped and private
- Well established, quiet street
- Less than 1km* to Bethany Lutheran Primary School
- Less than 1km* to Shopping Complex with a post office, takeaway and service station etc
- Less than 1km* to Raceview Early Childhood Centre
- 5mins* drive to Ipswich CBD
- Easy access to the highway for commuters