Due to a genuine change in the owner's circumstances, the instructions are - this property is to be sold! Do not miss this opportunity to purchase a quality home that you can show off to friends and family with ample space indoors and out for entertaining!
With all of the living and entertaining hidden at the rear of the house, this is the perfect place to entertain with a huge outdoor undercover area, an undercover fire pit/sitting area that captures amazing views, huge rumpus area downstairs with it's own bathroom and sleeping arrangements plus ample space upstairs.
The property sits on a generous 715SQM block and is only minutes from major conveniences, shops and schools. Need a quick commute to work? Be on the highway in minutes!
Property details include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, all with ceiling fans, the main with air-conditioner, PLUS space to sleep downstairs in the large rumpus area. All with stylish white plantation shutters
- Modern, stylish bathroom upstairs with walk-in-shower, large bathtub and separate toilet. Second bathroom downstairs, also modern and stylish!
- Open plan kitchen upstairs with plenty of bench space, well-kept appliances and ample storage space
- Oversized living area with air-conditioner and ceiling fan
- Downstairs rumpus area perfect for extra guests! Plenty of space for bedroom, lounge room with it's own bathroom and laundry area
- Front landing with plenty of space to sit and enjoy. Huge undercover, concreted entertainment area downstairs. Firepit capturing the views with retractable weather shade
- Hardwood polished timber floors upstairs
- Neatly kept grounds with plenty of greenery and established landscaping
- Garden shed - no worries about how you will fit!
- Easy access to property with large slip lane
- 6 mins* to Ipswich CBD
- 35 mins* into Brisbane CBD
- Walk to restaurants
- Walk to primary and secondary schools
- Walk to Brassall Shopping Centre
Please contact Amie Palmer on 0407 799... to arrange your inspection today!