Please be aware you need to be registered with the National Rental Affordability Scheme to apply for these properties; https://w ww.nras.communities.qld.gov.au and complete the online Eligibility Check along with our normal applications which are available on our website or in office. Affordable housing under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) is available to eligible tenants. These properties are privately owned and endorsed by the State and Federal Government scheme, which provides new properties at discounted rents to eligible low and medium income earners.
For an indication, tenant income levels are based on; (this can change)
Single – Earning less than $47,289 per annum
Couple - Combined income less than $65,378 per annum
This property is a 2 bedroom home with a study which is located in a lovely area only a short stroll to convenience shops including chemist and butcher, doctors surgery next to the post office, Golf course and the Ipswich Golf Club located around the corner plus the Leichhardt Park Aquatic Center and the Tennis Center. There is public transport also available basically at your front door and you are approximately only 4 km’s to the Ipswich CBD.
The Property Features;
• Master bedroom having its own walk through cupboard and bathroom
• 2nd room with Built in cupboard + a study
• Well-appointed kitchens with a dishwasher
• Separate living and dining areas which are tiled and has a split system air conditioner
• Internal laundry and lock up garage
• Designed in mind for older aged people
* Low set and easy access plus your own fenced courtyard, remote lock up garage and a carport.
To book an Inspection time, register your details by clicking the BLUE tab