This stunningly presented property has come to market with clear instructions, it must go!
A much-loved home, which is situated on an elevated 604m2 block, and is ready for a new owner to move in.
- Large open plan air-conditioned living areas - kitchen, dining and lounge
- Polished timber hardwood floorboards throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances
- Bathroom with second toilet
- 2 large bedrooms with built ins, master with A/C and ceiling fan
- Large front and back decks
- Solar panels and 3.5kw inverter system
- Fully fenced yard with water tank
- Not flooded in 2011
- Building and pest completed
- Located only minutes from bus, train, Bundamba Tafe, and both the Warrego and Cunningham Highways
A must-see home and a rare opportunity, this could be the best buy in the suburb.
The property will be sold on or before auction day so make your offer today! To be Auctioned in rooms on 22nd February @ 12pm, Heisenberg Haus, 164 Brisbane Street Ipswich.
1B Adam Street, Bundamba, Queensland, 4304, Australia