Find something curious…
After some unfortunate circumstances, we have a half packed house and a deadline to meet. This property must be sold within the month as owners have purchased elsewhere!
Whether you are looking for the ideal family home, to downsize into one level but still maintain some space or an investor looking to capitalise on the current school zone and reduced rental vacancy on the Sunshine Coast, this one should be top of your agenda.
Priced aggressively to ensure a quick and smooth result. Access is extremely easy so call to book an inspection now!
More about the property:
THIS four-bedroom home on offer in one of the Sunshine Coast's most sought-after school zones, is the ideal opportunity for a family looking for its piece of paradise.
Take advantage of what coastal living is all about with this immaculately-presented home complete with inground swimming pool where you can easily watch the children swim from the comfort of the open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas.
With a fully functional floor plan, this home has good separation of living offering two living zones to accommodate both adults and children. One of the living rooms even comes complete with its own bar making it perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Enjoy the summer months outside under the cover of the alfresco dining area which overlooks the pool. Glass balustrade offers a seamless view to the water and a ceiling fan out here will help to cool you down.
The home is light and bright thanks to its neutral colour scheme as well as the abundance of windows which let in both the natural light and breezes. The floors are tiled throughout the high traffic areas which ensure low-maintenance and long term functionality.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and is a good size with a breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, shaker-style cabinetry, wall oven, plenty of storage space as well as room for a two-door fridge. Enjoy cooking up a storm here with plenty of bench space and all overlooking the dining and living zones.
A master suite will impress with a sliding door opening out to the pool area and an ensuite complete with a step-up spa bath, his and hers vanity and a large shower. Air conditioning and a ceiling fan will also keep you cool in summer.
Low-maintenance gardens surround the property and there is a dedicated space for your caravan and boat in addition to the double lock-up garage. The property is also fully fenced which is perfect for those with children and pets.
Close to Mountain Creek State Schools and Mountain Creek Tafe, this home has easy access to public transport and is just a short drive to Woolworths, butcher, medical centre and more.
There is easy access to the Sunshine Motorway heading both north and south, and is just a nine-minute drive to Mooloolaba beach and Esplanade, and 15 minutes to Sunshine Plaza and the newly developing CBD.
- Immaculately presented lowset four-bedroom, two-bathroom home
- Located in the sought-after Mountain Creek school zone and in a quiet street
- Tiled throughout the living zone for low-maintenance living
- Generous kitchen with shaker-style white cabinetry, pyrolytic wall-oven, induction cooktop,
dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Breakfast bar in kitchen perfect for entertaining
- Alfresco dining area off the open-plan living and dining areas
- Two separate living zones, one including a bar and overlooking the pool area
- Carpeted bedrooms complete with ceiling fans, air conditioning in master bedroom
- Master with ensuite including a step-up spa bath and his and hers vanities
- Long inground solar heated pool with surrounding low-maintenance gardens
- Dedicated parking areas for boat and caravan
- 1.5KW solar system
- Fully fenced and set on 623sq m of land