Imagine having nearly 1 acre of space within 2.1 km's of the Ipswich CBD plus a home which is just stunning with bowling green lawns and river frontage. It does not stop there, the home itself is two levels with internal stairs, there is 2 full functional kitchens, 2 bathrooms and just a massive amount of space. With Primary and High Schools both private and public with a short distance away and the Brassall Shopping Centre is within walking distance, the home would certainly suit the growing family.
Key Features Include;
* Upstairs there are three living areas including a formal living, dining and family dining off the kitchen boasting a split system air conditioner
* Country style timber kitchen with an island bench
* Three generous sized bedrooms all having built in robes
* The family bathroom is lovely and has a freestanding clawfoot bath
* Internal stairs lead to a huge rumpus room and in this are there is a second fully equip kitchen with a dishwasher, shower and a second toilet.
* In this area is also a large built in bar
* You have lock up car accommodation plus extra room for more parking at the front of the home.
To secure your inspection of this unique, amazing home, please register your details by clicking the blue tab Book An Inspection Time or contact our Brassall Office.
112 Gladstone Road, Coalfalls, Queensland, 4305, Australia