SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE ON 5329M2.
Introducing this gorgeous property to the rental market for the first time. If you've been searching for the 'perfect property' then look no further as this one offers all the mod-cons and more and sits proudly on a spacious 1.3 acre block. Located just minutes to amenities and within close access to the highway to Brisbane, it's a mixture of country lifestyle with city convenience.
With so many features to explore, there surely is something for everyone. From a large home, entertaining made easy with pergola and pool, massive shed, land for a horse and chickens, room for the guests, business from home, the options are endless and opportunity is calling for one lucky family.
- Bedrooms have fans, carpet, built-in cupboards, 4th bedroom or study with carpet. The master is ideally positioned at the opposite end to the other rooms ensuring privacy and featuring an ensuite with corner spa and separate shower, a/c and walk in robe. Currently used as a teenagers retreat, the 5th room with built-in bar could be converted into a guest room, grandparents retreat, media/games room or perfect for entertaining it's up to you!
- Practical and functional, the open plan kitchen, living and dining with Bosch appliances including induction stove and dishwasher, good-sized pantry and breakfast bar, brings the family together perfectly. Quality light/fan fittings, blinds and curtains. There is also a separate formal living and formal dining areas.
- Main bathroom is good size with a separate bath and shower.
- Other extras include solar power 2.5kw, foxtel, insulated roof, brick, carpet, tile and bamboo flooring, house yard fenced.
- Impressive entertaining area with a large covered pergola which overlooks the tranquil backyard and in-ground pool, a lovely way to unwind after a hard day!
- Massive 18m x 8m shed with 2 enclosed bays with concrete floor and 3 open bays, ideal for stock feed/equipment or horse float/caravan. Paddock for the hobby farm with water trough, shade trees and chook pen. Another yard at the front of the property ideal for a small arena.
- Water is supplied from the rain water tank and town water supply. Irrigation to the gardens. All this within a fully fenced boundary.
Close to amenities including Karalee Shopping Village, Ipswich Central and Riverlink Shopping Centre, and Brisbane is only 30 minutes away. Buses for schools including Kenmore, Ipswich, West Moreton College and Grammar schools go directly past the gate.
To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection.
21-23 Lewis Drive, Chuwar, Queensland, 4306, Australia