This beautiful new build has just come onto the market for the first time. Built with quality fittings and fixtures throughout, this residence represents great value. Whether you’re looking for an investment or you’re a first home buyer wanting to get into the market, this home is at an affordable price. With no expense spared expect quality throughout.
As you pull into the driveway you are greeted with the tasteful colour scheme and wooden highlights. Low maintenance minimalistic gardens along with a modest sized concrete rock driveway and a wooden look garage door create that nice street appeal. As you walk inside, you’ll notice the home security alarm system and the first of 4 bedrooms. Built ins in everyone as well as fans and ducted aircon vents. The main bedroom consists of a spacious walk-in robe and en-suite. It also features a tv outlet and internet connection perfect for that smart TV. Main bathroom includes an overhead shower rose and heated towel rack ideal for those cool winter mornings.
Further down the hallway is a fitting stone kitchen bench-top complete with a gas stove, oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage. There’s no shortage of light in the kitchen, dining and living room either with down-lights located everywhere. Included as a nice little addition to the property are the built-in speakers located in the roof throughout. Lastly, located outside is a neat alfresco area complete with electrical outlet, tv point and a fan. The backyard is spacious and super manageable and currently a blank canvas ready to add your personal touch of gardens.
Property Features Include:
• 4 Bedrooms all with built ins fans and ducted air conditioning
• Main Bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• Main bathroom with bath, overhead shower rose and heated towel rack
• Modern kitchen including stainless steel appliances throughout
• Stone bench tops
• Designer fixtures throughout
• Tiled living spaces with carpeted bedrooms
• Double electrical outlets everywhere
• Alfresco entertaining area with ceiling fan
• Large internal laundry with access directly to clothesline
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Internally wired music system with speakers installed throughout
• Home alarm system
• Security screens and roller blinds
• Low maintenance block
• Fully fenced yard
• Brisbane CBD - 20 Mins
• Gold Coast - 1h
This neat property is in a quiet sought-after part of Richlands. This home is located in Sienna Grove which is situated approximately 15 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. It is recognised as a leafy green suburb offering residents a high quality of life with strong linkages to major employment, education, retail and recreational attractions. CALL ME today to organise your private inspection.
7 Urigen Street, Richlands, Queensland, 4077, Australia