Situated on a flat 701m2 block this iconic house has now hit the market for the first time in over 20 years. This homes potential is uncapped and ready for renovations.
- Built in downstairs rumpus room with separate bathroom
- 12ft Ceilings upstairs in Dining room, living room and kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Queensland stained glass windows throughout
- Huge entertainment verandah
- Separate toilet upstairs
- Bay Window in Master Bedroom with built in cupboards and Air conditioning
- Dishwasher & Electric Stove
- Fully fenced yard
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Kitchen has plenty of bench space and storage
Please note, there is termite damage around the property, but no active termites. This has been taken into consideration in relation to the price.
Booval Train station - 550m
Ipswich - 7 Minutes (4.3km)
Brisbane - 35 Minutes
Gold Coast - 60 Minutes
This house is ready for its new owners, get in quick to own this masterpiece !
Call now for a private inspection or visit one of my open homes.
36 Clifton Street, Booval, Queensland, 4304, Australia