Introducing a neat and tidy renovated low set brick home within walking distance to the town's amenities including 2 hotels, cafe, community hub, general store, post office and hair dresser. Only 20 minutes to Yamanto Shopping Village and under an hour to Brisbane.
The owners have done the hard work in renovating this beauty so there's is nothing to do but move in or if you are looking for an investment property you could potentially receive a return of up to $300p/wk.
- 809m2 block
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, remote ceiling fans, master has a/c
- Spacious bathroom
- Open living and dining with a/c and remote ceiling fan
- Fenced front yard with gardens, boundary fenced to three sides
- Carport offers space for 2 cars tandem, drive through to back yard, garden shed
- New blinds throughout, security screened
- Space to entertain overlooking the low maintenance garden and lawn
This property is vacant and ready to go, please call to make an appointment to view or come along to an open home. All enquiries please call Exclusive and Local Agent Ricky Quinn 0418 756... or email email@example.com. Keep up to date and see new listings first by liking my face book page!
14 Dunns Avenue, Harrisville, Queensland, 4307, Australia