The bright, dual level spaces of this three bedroom townhouse make perfect sense from several perspectives: ideal as an investment, with comparable credentials as a first home buyer opportunity or downsizing decision.
Its proximity to shopping, schools, local dining and transport options, complement the well-maintained proportions. With highway / tollway access, the Logan Hospital and Griffith Uni only minutes' drive from your doorstep.
* Air-conditioned lounge and dining zones
* Near new timber-look vinyl flooring
* Kitchen with new oven and stove installed 18 months ago and microwave nook
* Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and near new carpet
* Spacious and air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and ceiling fan
* A generous main bathroom, with a shower over bath combination
* Sunny rear courtyard
* Separate laundry
* Second downstairs toilet
* 18 month old hot water system
* Secure single lock-up garage with internal access plus single car space
* Manicured gardens and sparkling in-ground pool
* Current rental income of $325 per week until 11th February 2019
* Impressive yield of 7.5+% less outgoings.
So, whether you are looking to purchase a comfortable residence or an outstanding investment opportunity, this property ticks all of the boxes. Call Leith Hudson for further details or to arrange your personal inspection today.