A Traditional Californian Bungalow with all the charm and character of yesteryear as well as all the modern conveniences of today. This neat and tidy home would suit a growing family or even a tradie as there is plenty of parking and storage under the home including 3 phase power.
To find a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living area character home with this many features is seldom seen so an inspection is a must. See below for just some of the features of this amazing home.
• Polished hoop pine floors and tongue & groove walls
• A lead light divider with doors from lounge to dining
• Bay window with window box seat in main bedroom
• Plantation shutters to sitting room &main bedroom
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, heaps of cupboards & 40 mm Caesarstone bench tops and soft close draws
• Main bathroom with twin vanity basins & modern fixtures
• Inground saltwater pool & 8,000 litre water tanks
• 3 Car lockup accommodation plus a caravan port with access to the fully fenced rear yard with room for a shed
• New iron roof with solar power to ease the costly electricity bills
• Concreted and fully enclosed under with plenty of room to run a home business
Situated on the high side of the street on a 809m2 block with views to Mt Cootha and only a couple minutes drive to Booval Shopping Centre, Medical Prescient, Clubs and Pubs as well as Booval or Bundamba Railway Stations. To book your inspection phone Greg to arrange.
17 Joffre Street, Booval, Queensland, 4304, Australia