Sitting on a sizeable 607m2 is this beautifully renovated 1930's built character home! With a thoughtfully planned layout this home flows effortlessly from living to dinning to entertaining and is sure to bring its new owners a lifetime of enjoyment!
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Brand new kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop and ample bench space
- Beautiful open plan living area with bay window
- high ceilings throughout the home with intricate ornamental plaster
- huge undercover outdoor entertaining area
- formal dinning area
- split cycle air-conditioning
- Residential C zoning which affords the new owners development potential
- Booval Fair within walking distance
- Bus and train station less than 500 meters away
- Some of the top schools in the country just minutes away
- 5 minute drive to Ipswich CBD
- 35 Minutes to Brisbane CBD
Properties with this much potential do not come around often! With neighbouring suburbs such as Silkstone and Eastern Heights having an annual growth rate of 5% this property is sure to grow in value in the future. For more information or to book a private inspection please do not hesitate to contact me!
16 Sloman Street, Booval, Queensland, 4304, Australia