PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE MOBILE PHONE BASE STATION’S AT IPSWICH & NORTH TIVOLI.
Optus plans to upgrade telecommunications facilities at
Site Ref B8516 Ipswich: 22 CHELMSFORD AVE IPSWICH QLD 4305 (RFNSA No.4305015).
Site Ref B0626 North Tivoli: 237-239 Mt Crosby Road NORTH TIVOLI QLD 4305(RFNSA No. 4305002).
1. The proposal consists of:
Site Ref B8516 Ipswich: 22 CHELMSFORD AVE IPSWICH QLD 4305
• The removal of seven (7) existing Remote Radio Units (RRU’s) to be replaced by eleven (11) new RRU’s mounted to the existing structure;
•The installation of ancillary equipment including the aforementioned RRU’s, cables, and works within the existing compound.
Site Ref B0626 North Tivoli: 237-239 Mt Crosby Road NORTH TIVOLI QLD 4305
• The removal of three (3) existing Remote Radio Units (RRUs) to be replaced by seven (7) new RRUs, installed onto the existing structure; and
• The installation of ancillary equipment including the aforementioned RRUs, feeder cables and works within the existing equipment shelter.
2. Optus regards the proposed installation as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
3. Further information can be obtained from Shaun Wheatland on behalf of Optus, (02) 9495 ... , firstname.lastname@example.org and at http://www.rfnsa.com.au/
4. Written submissions should be sent to: Shaun Wheatland at Axicom Pty Ltd Level 1, 110 Pacific Highway St Leonards NSW 2065 by 5pm Wednesday 12th of September 2018.
North Tivoli, Queensland, 4305, Australia