OWNER’S DOWNSIZING from Well Loved & Beautifully Maintained FAMILY HOME on almost One & Three Quarter Acres
FORMAL LIVING & DINING meets CASUAL FAMILY LIVING then extends further to ENTERTAINING, RELAXATION & RECREATIONAL areas.
Enviably situated on a generous 6870sqm block with attractive, established gardens visited & enjoyed by abundant birdlife. Tall gums provide shaded play areas, space and ambiance only an acreage property can deliver. The possibility also exists for subdivision with ICC approvals and the location is supreme being conveniently located less than five minutes from the respected Karalee School and Day Care Facilities plus the expanding Shopping Village with Café’s, Takeaway, Medical Centre, Chemist, Hardware, Tavern & Grocery Chain.
Supplementing the main home is a fully lined, insulated and air-conditioned auxiliary building perfect for home office but also highly suitable for large or blended co-existing families seeking a comfortable retreat with proximity for support but space down time.
Features you will love about the Property include:
MAIN HOUSE offers:-
• Open Front Patio ideal for Alfresco Breakfast on a Winter’s morning or relaxing with a Light Afternoon Summer Breeze
• Two completely separate areas for Formal Lounge and Dining or Casual Family Living
• The rear of the home boasts a full length Undercover Entertaining Area spacious enough for Extra Large Gatherings and suitable even for an overflow into the back yard under shade or throughout the gardens.
• The Spacious Kitchen is modern and the central hub of the home
• Thoughtful planning provides four generous bedrooms plus a super handy homework station or office nook
• Main bedroom provides the comfort of air-conditioning with WIR and ensuite
• Extensive built-in cupboards through out provide loads of space and storage
• Roman blinds complement freshened decor and carpet
• Toughened security windows plus security screens & doors provide peace of mind whilst home or away
• Well maintained classic style main bathroom and separate toilet
AUXILIARY BUILDINGS & inclusions:-
• 6 x 6m fully powered, lined, Air-conditioned & insulated living quarters or office joined to a further 6 x 6m under cover carport
• Further double shed approximately 9 x 5.5m with room for two vehicles with workshop space plus a further 6m x 3m awning
• Approximately 22,000 litre supplementary water supply tanks + pump
• 1.6kw Energy Efficient Solar System
• Partially fenced with easy rear access for convenience
LOCATION boasts the following:-
• Potential with Ipswich Council approval for subdivision
• Just a few minutes drive to Karalee Shopping Village, Medical Centre & Retail outlets
• Super handy to Karalee State School, Kindergarten & Day Care
• Approximately 10 minutes to Dinmore Station for Park & Ride to Brisbane CBD
• Approximately 20 minutes to Indooroopilly Shopping Plaza
• Approximately 15 minutes to Ipswich CBD. UQ Ipswich Campus & more
This property was built approximately 30 years ago by the current owners who have loved living in the area and raising their family here however, they realise it is time to down size and pass on the lifestyle to the next family. All the hard work of establishing an amazing home has already been done and the area itself supports and promotes a relaxed family environment.
For your welcomed inspection call Rob or Gillian Dargusch at NGU Real Estate Karalee for further information or your very welcomed inspection.
43 First Avenue, Barellan Point, Queensland, 4306, Australia