Positioned in the fast growing corridor of Redbank Plains where established properties can be purchased well below what it cost you to build a new property and best of all you can move straight in or if you're that astute investor having a great tenant in place when the property settles is a add bonus.
The area offers families great community facilities and amenities from family friendly parks, dog exercise parks, both public and private schools close by, council sporting fields and recreation areas are just the beginning of what you can discover in this growing area. There are two local shopping centres for that retail therapy, train station located ten minutes away at Springfield along with Orion Shopping Centre and some great coffee shops and restaurants.
If you love your golf then you'll love playing at one of Queensland's top ten golf courses at Brookwater. Challenge your skills as the course weaves its way through the dense canopy of trees. Once that's completed enjoy a cool drink and a feed at Brookwater's club house.
This great rendered brick home can be found in a quiet cul-de-sac street and below is what's on offer:
- 4 carpeted bedrooms with sliding built in wardrobes (walk in robe to master)
- Stylish ensuite to the master bedroom with shower, vanity and w/c
- Great size bathroom with separate shower, vanity and bathtub plus separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen with large stone bench tops which can be utilized as a breakfast bar
- Open plan kitchen comprises of stainless wall oven, range hood and electric cooktop
- Abundance of overhead cupboards and plenty of storage under bench, double door pantry
- Roomy lounge room with air conditioning and access to the kitchen
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining/family
- Good size covered entertaining area, sit back and enjoy the family barbeque
- Security screens to windows and doors, double remote lock up
- Water tank, all this on a 654m2 block which is fenced
- Tenant in place paying $335pw and leased to the 05/08/17
This property will surely be a winner with the buyers as it presents great value on a good size block. Redbank Plains, well known to be an investor's hot-spot and at the same time being an attractive area for families looking for convenience and affordability. If you would like to view this great property please feel free to contact me and I can organise your private viewing of the home. 24hrs notice is required on all viewings as the property is currently tenanted.
4 Nathan Close, Redbank Plains, Queensland, 4301, Australia