The owner has decided to sell the once graceful home located in the popular suburb of Churchill. Built in early 1970 this double brick home was built to last sitting on an expansive 1682m2 block and has the room to do just about anything you want. If you would like to build a nice big shed and install a pool there is easy rear yard access down both sides of the property of course this would be subject to Ipswich City Council Approval.
Situated within minutes to Ipswich CBD, Hospital, Schools both Primary and Secondary, Local Shopping Centre, train station, sporting fields, golf course. If you like a nice coffee the top of town coffee shop and restaurant precinct is a short drive.
If you're looking to buy a home that you can add your own personal touches too and are looking for a property big enough for the family to grow into then you need to come along and view this great property. Remembering that the person that buys this property will only be the second owner.
- Three spacious bedrooms two with built-ins, main bedroom with air conditioning
- Two bedrooms have access to their own balconies, sit back here and catch the cool breeze
- Bathroom has shower over bath and vanity it's a room that you can add your personal touch to
- Large family lounge room with air conditioning and open fire place
- The study located at the front of house is big enough to use as a fourth bedroom
- Separate dining room has enough space for a ten seat dining table and display cabinets
- Kitchen has an abundance of storage cupboards, pantry, upright electric stove, and dishwasher
- An electric chair lift has been install and gets you up and down the rear stair chase
- Large rumpus room down stairs with bar area, great place for ad to hang his sporting memorabilia
- Downstairs bathroom with shower over bath and w/c
- Large laundry area with built in linen cupboards
- Electric garage doors open up to parking under property for four cars and off street parking for six
- Great out door area with brick wood fired barbeque great place for the family gathering
- Spacious rear yard for that game of cricket and the kids have an abundance of room to ride bikes
If you're in the market for that special property that you can roll up the sleeves and add your personal touch and make it into your own family home then this is the one. Having over 1600m2 and being this close to Ipswich City and its amenities is quite rare so if you want the large house and the room for the shed or pool then please make contact with me and I can arrange your private viewing of this great property.
6-8 Meyers Street, Churchill, Queensland, 4305, Australia