This dual living home is perfectly positioned high above the rest of the homes in this estate. Brassall is one of the most sought after areas due to there being both a Primary and High School, Brassall shopping Centre and access straight out to the Warrego Highway. In this area are also lots of parklands, bush tracks and a great community spirit.
Key Features of this home include;
* Master bedroom has a split system air conditioner and is located at the front of the home with a lovely ensuite and walk in robe
* 3 other bedrooms are at the back of the property and all having built in robes and ceiling fans
* The bathroom is positioned well for the rest of the bedrooms and the living area
* Open plan living with tiles, galley style kitchen with a breakfast bench, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. This area also opens out to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
* Large fenced yard and a single remote lock up garage is on offer.
To secure your inspection of this property, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time.'
2/18 Bulloo Crescent, Brassall, Queensland, 4305, Australia