If it’s an investment property you want with tenants in place paying $265 per week that’s over 6.1% return look no further or if you are wanting to move in, wait until the lease expires and you too can have the all Australian Dream and at an affordable price.
This home is within walking distance to the Booval Railway Station and only a couple minutes’ drive to Booval Shopping and medical prescient, PA Hotel & Charred Grill, public & private schools, churches, and the Warrego Highway for Brisbane commuters.
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Newly polished floors and internal painting
• Granite kitchen with walk-in pantry
• 3-way bathroom with floor to ceiling cupboards & separate toilet
• Front and side decking
• Separate laundry room with additional storage
• Security grills
• Carport under roof
• Fully fenced yard
Properties in this price range are a rare find so don’t delay and contact Greg for your private viewing.
13 Logan Street, North Booval, Queensland, 4304, Australia