Make your move into the property market with this neat and tidy home with so many extras in fantastic spot!
- Positioned in a great pocket with many owner occupiers surrounding
- Set over 2 levels, recently updated with new paint internally & externally
- New carpet in all bedrooms
- Upper level offers 3 bedrooms, main with built in robes
- Tiled family room and meals area
- Kitchen offers good sized fridge space & microwave recess
- Front deck is a nice place to sit to relax
- Lower level has several multi-purpose areas with plenty of storage, 2nd bathroom & toilet, laundry plus 2 car lock up
- New roof replaced a few years ago
- Ceiling insulation, security screens
- Fenced 610m2 block, nice sized back yard plus garden shed
- Plenty of room for the kids to play and room to put up a big shed
- Paved open outdoor area
- Awesome spot neighbouring onto parkland
- Rent appraised at approx. $330 per week
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Raceview, so close to both private & public schools, park, local shops, tavern and more.
Also in close proximity to Booval Fair and Winston Glades Shopping Centres, as well as highway access - you'll love the convenience of this central location.
1 Poplar Street, Raceview, Queensland, 4305, Australia