Wild Desert is an Australian owned oil and gas field services business based in Roma.
Due to continued company growth an exciting opportunity exists for MC Drivers to ensure safe transportation of Wild Desert’s rig equipment, camp equipment and ancillary machinery associated with operations.
• Current MC Drivers Licence with a minimum of 12 months driving experience
• Current Front End Loader Licence with previous experience
• COR Driver Training - TLIF2092A
• Provide First Aid and CPR • Fire Safety training
• Industry Induction • Traffic History and Police Check
• Ability to pass pre-employment medical
• Experience operating flatbed road trains, double/triples
• Experience in oil and gas field haulage an advantage but not essential.
To apply please submit your CV outlining experience to
Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350, Australia