Situated in the popular Heritage City Villas gated complex, this two bedroom, two-storey townhouse will be popular and is priced to sell. Wait until you step inside this townhouse and be surprised by the sheer size of it. The owners have just renovated and added heaps of extras, so now it’s ready for some new owners to move straight in, or rent out immediately.
Features include but are not limited to;
• CRIMSAFE security screens throughout (only one in complex)
• Fresh internal paint
• New flooring in dining / lounge room
• Big kitchen with s/steel appliances and ample cupboard & bench space
• Extra large combined dining & lounge room overlooking private courtyard
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Large air-conditioned main bedroom with private balcony
• Masted bedroom with direct access to the bathroom
• Great size bathroom complete with separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet upstairs
• Air-conditioned 2nd bedroom with walk in robe
• Intercom, security gate and security screens throughout
• In-ground swimming pool with spa
• Great community entertaining area, complete with kitchen to use for those family celebrations
As you can see the value in this townhouse, is as big as it is in size. You will be impressed at how spacious this unit is and together with its features makes this townhouse a must for you to inspect before you miss out on this lifestyle opportunity.
This villa won't last long with walking distance to rail, shops and schools, so call Dean Stenzel from First National – Brassall, Ripley Valley & Karalee Prestige now!
5/11 Newtown Street, East Ipswich, Queensland, 4305, Australia